The protection and security of your personal information is of the utmost importance to Woodeson Executive Coaching AG (WEC AG) and Woodeson Executive Coaching Ltd (WEC LTD) trading as “Organisational-Coaching”. The use of your personal data by WEC AG and WEC LTD takes place in compliance with data protection regulations.
Collection and use of personal data
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
These are the types of Personal Data we may collect:
- Identity Data includes first & last name, Company, job title.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account details if you make purchases from us or if you otherwise subscribe to our chargeable services.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes purchases or orders made by you, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We also collect and use Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your Personal Data but is not considered Personal Data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your Personal Data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as Personal Data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you while you visit the Site (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, information about your health and genetic and bio-metric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
How we collect data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you through various interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data through:
- Direct interactions: by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
- Purchasing our services.
- Subscribing to our services or publications.
- Request marketing to be sent to you.
- Enter a promotion or survey.
- Contact us for support or to give feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions: as you interact with the Site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this Personal Data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
Use of data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. We must use your data only on a lawful basis including, but not limited to using such data to fulfil a contract we have with you; to comply with legal obligations; to lawfully gain information to help us develop our services; to monitor how our website is being used; for marketing and communications purposes (as set forth below) to keep you informed of developments and new products; to identify issues with our website etc. that we need to fix. By providing us your Personal Data you indicate that you consent to allow us to process and maintain your Personal Data.
Most commonly, we will use your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- WEC AG and WEC LTD may collect information in conjunction with registration for programs and related services and to perform follow-up with its program registrants, as part of the registration process for WEC AG and WEC LTD programs.
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you to provide you with WEC AG / WEC LTD services available to you.
- We may use your IP Address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website.
- Your IP Address may also be used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information, some of which we may aggregate and then share with our partners.
- We may also use your IP address to track information you have seen on our Site.
- We may use your name, email address and mailing address to assist us in communicating with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Use the opt-out link at the bottom of any marketing message you receive
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to opt-out of receiving messages
- Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to Personal Data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We will actively review the information we hold and when there is no longer a customer, legal or business need for us to hold it, we will either delete it securely or in some cases anonymize it.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data).
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Although we use third parties to store and process data, we will not sell, share or rent personal information to others except in accordance with this Policy. We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners. Such information is not linked to information that could identify any individual. We partner with third parties to provide specific services. When you sign up for services provided by a third party, we will disclose to the third party only the information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services.
We may also use outside shipping companies to ship orders and use a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. We will disclose to such third parties only the information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your Personal Data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your Personal Data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your Personal Data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Collection of information from children
WEC AG and WEC LTD do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If you are under 16 years of age, please do not provide any personal information. If a child under the age of 16 provides us with personal data, a parent or guardian of that child can have this data deleted from our records by contacting us in writing, by telephone or by email at email@example.com
Web tracking and cookies
Your rights over your data
As a user of our website or our services, you have the right, upon request, to receive information free of charge about which personal data we have stored about you. You also have the right to request the correction of incorrect data and the restriction of the use or deletion of your personal data. If you believe that your data has been processed unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
If your request does not contradict a legal obligation of WEC AG and WEC LTD to store data (e.g. data retention), you have the right to request the restriction or deletion of your data. The data stored by WEC AG and WEC LTD will be deleted when the data is no longer required for the purpose for which the data was collected and there are no longer any statutory retention requirements. If deletion is not possible because the data must be kept for legal reasons, data processing will be restricted. In this case, the data will not be processed for other purposes.
Please make your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take commercially reasonable precautions to protect all information received from our online visitors from unauthorised access (e.g. data breach) and unauthorised use, and we regularly review our security measures. Although there is no way that a website can absolutely guarantee the security of your information, we undertake to take appropriate security measures, to regularly review our security practices (security and risk assessments / audits) and to conduct regular awareness training.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. These websites are not covered by this privacy notice and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites.
Changes to the policy